Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Randomness

1. Have had this John Heilemann article saved on a perpetual tab for at least a day now. I'll get to it sooner or later. Looks pretty interesting.

2. Feeling pretty ambivalent about the Ward/Raul race. I saw the debate and came away with a clear preference for Raul over Ward, but I liked the idea of a Minnick v. Ward face-off b/c I think that would be an easier race to win at this point. So I remain ambivalent, I guess.

3. It occurs to me that I haven't written on this blog in a while. I've got a full summer of relaxing until grad school starts in the Fall, so maybe I'll write a bit more.

4. I am laughing my *ass* off over the infighting going on in this link which links you to a conversation being had on Vaughn Ward's facebook fan page. If you want to laugh really hard, read those comments.

5. Glad we won't have to listen to any more commercials from that crazy old man with the crazy beard.

6. I heard someone say Raul received a 6,000+ vote increase after ada county reported 49 precincts. or something like that.

7. This guy makes a lot of sense to me. I prefer the political analysis of Al Giordano types or John Cole types over Glenn Greenwald types.

No comments:

Post a Comment